How to Start, Run & Grow a Successful Restaurant Business
A Lean Startup Guide
Let’s start your restaurant legacy right now, right here!
National chains and single independent restaurants all started with an individual and an idea. A concept. A dream.
Small ideas can grow into big business. Who would have thought that a guy with a milkshake machine could start a hamburger empire? A pizza made in a garage would start today’s pizza wars? A guy with a pressure-cooker would start a fried chicken phenomena?
Business ownership has always been part of the all-American dream. Restaurants are the largest entrepreneurial opportunity in America for starting the dream.
According to Restaraut.org, the industry stands as follows:
- $799 billion: Restaurant industry sales.
- 1 million+: Restaurant locations in the United States.
- 14.7 million: Restaurant industry employees.
- 1.6 million: New restaurant jobs created by the year 2027.
- 10%: Restaurant workforce as part of the overall U.S. workforce.
- 9 in 10: Restaurant managers who started at entry level.
- 8 in 10: Restaurant owners who started their industry careers in entry-level positions.
- 9 in 10: Restaurants with fewer than 50 employees.
- 7 in 10: Restaurants that are single-unit operations.
In this book, you will realize why your concept and theme are critical. Factors to include in a business plan. How to start your restaurant, how to grow and how to be successful. It is a detail guide that will guide you through the process.
After Reading You Will Know:
- How To Develop A Concept That Will Fly
- The WHAT and WHY factors
- 5 Types Of Restaurants And Their Variations
- Popular QSR Franchises And Their Costs
- How And Where To Find A Restaurant To Buy Or Lease
- What Legal Structure You Will Need For Your Business
- How To Comply With Uncle Sam
- Costs To Open A Restaurant
- Writing The Right Business Plan
- How To Get A Bank To Finance Your Restaurant
- How To Find And Hire The Right Staffing
- Restaurant Menu Development
- POS System, Accounting And Bookkeeping
- Marketing Development
- Grand Opening Steps
- The Keys To Success
- Few Important Statistics You Should Know About
- Appendix – A Full Restaurant Business Plan Is Included
- Appendix –B A Sample Personal Financial Statement Is Included
This is about time you make your longtime dream of opening your own restaurant a reality. It’s not as hard as you think. Remember opportunities are being taken by someone every day, waiting another day means you are passing up another opportunity.